ReConnect Africa | Africa Magazine Online | The magazine on Jobs, News, Information and Business in Africa
rca logo
rca header flag set
img
ReConnect Africa is a unique website and online magazine for the African professional in the Diaspora. Packed with essential information about careers, business and jobs, ReConnect Africa keeps you connected to the best of Africa.
ReConnect Africa Magazine – January/February 2015
In this issue...
FPSS slide image

International News Round

A round-up of recent news from the UK, Africa and around the world.
More...
FPSS slide image

Powering Africa: Summit 2015

The January Summit in Washington DC will be the meeting place for African governments and global power investors.
More...
FPSS slide image

From UK to Ghana….and Then..?

Moving to Ghana after a lifetime in the UK brought its challenges and triumphs. After 3 years in Africa, Elvina Quaison ...
More...
FPSS slide image

Events - Dates for your Diary

What’s on in January and February? Check out our listing of events and activities.
More...
FPSS slide image

Speed Meet Africa 2015

A major Careers Expo in London in March will offer Africans abroad the chance to take their skills back into ...
More...
FPSS slide image

Get Ready for your Job Search!

Plan your job search carefully and manage yourself into your next career move, says leading career coach Frank Thaxton.
More...
FPSS slide image

Ask the Career Coach – When Is It Okay to Quit?

Dear Career Coach, I am so fed up with my job but everyone says leaving is a bad move. Is ...
More...
FPSS slide image

Ghana-UK Investment Forum

A recent investment forum in London highlighted the opportunities for trade and investment in Ghana.
More...
FPSS slide image

Who is the African Consumer? Part 3

In this third article in the series, Andrea Opoku explores the most effective communication channels for the different types of ...
More...
FPSS slide image

5 Minute Interview – Rosalind Kainyah MBE, Managing Director, Kina Advisory Services

What I learned along the way is… …As a leader, always take full responsibility publicly when things go wrong – you ...
More...
FPSS slide image

Positive Potential

There is a positive economic outlook for Africa, says the annual report from the African Development Bank.
More...
FPSS slide image

Editorial…And Justice for All

We cannot claim to be a fully evolved society of people until our laws, wherever we live, are just and ...
More...
FPSS slide image

Letters to the Editor

“Dear Editor Re: ‘Editorial – Life Lessons, African Style’ I always enjoy reading your editorials but I just had to write ...
More...
FPSS slide image

Making Maritime History

The award of the prestigious International Maritime Prize to a Ghanaian in London is an historic achievement that recognizes Dr ...
More...
FPSS slide image

Bajan Beads

When can the pursuit of your passion become a viable pastime? Samantha Callender talks about the inspiration behind her new ...
More...
FPSS slide image

Africa – Growing Despite Challenges

African CEOs are optimistic about growth in Africa, despite challenges on the continent, says a report by PwC.
More...
In this issue, we bring you opinions, articles and an update on news and events.  Read More

We cannot claim to be a fully evolved society of people until our laws, wherever we live, are just and serve all the community. Read More
"Dear Editor
Re: ‘Editorial – Life Lessons, African Style’  
I always enjoy reading your editorials but I just had to write in to say that I loved the African proverbs and I must find the book!” Read More
A recent investment forum in London highlighted the opportunities for trade and investment in Ghana.Read More
African CEOs are optimistic about growth in Africa, despite challenges on the continent, says a report by PwC.  Read More
There is a positive economic outlook for Africa, says the annual report from the African Development Bank. Read More
When can the pursuit of your passion become a viable pastime? Samantha Callender talks about the inspiration behind her new venture, BajanBeads, and how she has combined her Caribbean heritage with her love for beads.  Read More
Moving to Ghana after a lifetime in the UK brought its challenges and triumphs. After 3 years in Africa, Elvina Quaison is changing course.  Read More
Plan your job search carefully and manage yourself into your next career move, says leading career coach Frank Thaxton.  Read More
Dear Career Coach,
I am so fed up with my job but everyone says leaving is a bad move. Is there ever a right time to quit? Read More
In this third article in the series, Andrea Opoku explores the most effective communication channels for the different types of African consumer.  Read More
The January Summit in Washington DC will be the meeting place for African governments and global power investors.  Read More
A major Careers Expo in London in March will offer Africans abroad the chance to take their skills back into Africa. Read More
A round-up of recent news from the UK, Africa and around the world. Read More
The best advice I ever received is.…  
…As a leader, always take full responsibility publicly when things go wrong – you can kick your team’s collective butt behind closed doors. Read More
What’s on in January and February?  Check out our listing of events and activities taking place. Read More
The award of the prestigious International Maritime Prize to a Ghanaian in London is an historic achievement that recognizes Dr Thomas Mensah’s contribution to international environmental law and maritime affairs.  Read More
img4
img6
'I WANT TO WORK IN AFRICA VIDEO'

img4
Africa News and Business
img8
img9
img9
We cannot claim to be a fully evolved society of people until our laws, wherever we live, are just and serve all the community.  

img9
img10 27 February
Africa Business
Conference
Harvard
Business School

img9
img11 Newsletter
img11
A round-up of recent news from the UK and overseas
img9
forum join connections